Monday, September 29, 2008

Week in the Life: Monday

I've been lugging the camera everywhere this week, trying to document these last days here. Monica emailed to say she was participating in Ali Edward's Week in the Life project, and I decided to jump on the bandwagon, even though the timing is kind of hectic (nine days left in Canada). I have an idea for a physical document I'd like to make, with bits and pieces of our life here, brown paper bags, square photos, not entirely sure yet. I wasn't really thinking of blogging the project, until the final product. But I love looking at Monica and Ali's photos, love the mundane-ness of them, and the beauty captured in the midst of the mundane, so I have decided to post just three photos a day, with minimal words, so that I can have the pleasure of seeing them evolve, but so that posting doesn't take forever, cos time is at a premium at the moment!

Anyway, without further ado, here's Monday:

Facing the week.

Dessert at Baked Expectations with Pat & Dar.

Osborne Village (Gord's photo).

1 comment:

Monica said...

I have loved seeing people's pictures and boring old lives too. It's a wonder to see how interesting it all actually is.

Today I didn't write anything down yet. But I took more pictures. I'm off to do some words now.

Hopefully I'll get to post it tomorrow. We'll see. Three I think I can do though .... good idea.