Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A day with Piper in the sand...


Today was another hot day - I was taking care of Piper, so we played in the sandbox for an hour this morning... looking forward to recapturing the things that I did as a kid through playing with her... sometimes really hard to slow down to her pace.

We created a sand woman... Piper wanted a breastfeeding baby, which didn't really work, but this is the result...

>
Also, a week ago, I had a few hours while Piper was sleeping, so I decided to play with my new router bits. It was fun, and cool that the router does such a good job in a short period of time... of course, I also learned what happens when you miscalculate with your measurements and suddenly a lot more material is missing than was originally intended.

Tonight, Bec was busy scraping and sanding back the walls in the bedroom... nesting is in full swing...

No comments: