Monday, January 28, 2008

Hat's off from Gord

Well, looks like my first knitting project is a success!!!
I had fun learning how to put this together (well, after I got through the initial ribbing around the base of the hat). I like how forgiving this sort of knitting can be. My stich count was all over the place I as slowly worked out how this stuff works. I believe I'm proof that one can make something out of nothing (in this case, extra stitches.
So now, when you're in the airport wondering who that suave guy is knitting away, be careful, cause it could be me... (who am I kidding - I'm the one with the kids straining to get away from the end of the leash...)


For those knitting friends of Bec's who want to see the actual quality will have to wait to see this in person - the best close-up you'll get is below... :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawn Vincent said...

Awesome -- that turned out great!