Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting outside!

After the wintry scenes of the last post, I felt compelled to provide a weather update! These photos are from around three weeks after that bike race, no snow in sight, but still no leaves. It's been a very long dry grey/brown spring. It's only been in the last two weeks that leaves and blossoms have appeared everywhere, and that warrants a whole new post. But anyway, here's a few shots of us finally able to play outside in shorts!




Spindly tomatoes...

Almost all the linen cupboard on the line!

What a cutie pie!

A walk to the thrift store!

Now which toy will I choose?

A pit stop on the way home...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sitting here enjoying the photos with my cup of chai and energy balls (finally got some carob and I added orange rind...irresistable!). Nice to see the kids enjoying the sun, cutie pies indeed! I'm not sure how long ago your fringe got hacked, but I like it :) Mine is driving me nuts, I want to get it cut but I'm trying to wait until it all grows a bit more.
Anyway, may you enjoy many more balmy and relaxing days to come!
Anna