Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Countdown

Here's Piper's countdown calendar (we are up-to-date, she's just used a light pink texta for the last few!). One week from now, exactly, we'll be in the car driving to the airport. Kinda hard to fathom, but time just rolls past inexorably, and things come to pass!

Haven't had much time to blog lately. I've had this strong urge to make lots of Christmas gifts, but I've had to keep on letting go of that idea. Just not enough time. I'm flat out finishing the gifts from family and friends who had birthdays in October and November!

We have, however, been taking lovely photos, so I thought I'd put some up here while I could. I'll probably post next time from Canada. Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! 1 more week!!! O MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!! i know i know i won't even get to see you for a while but i am thrilled that you will be in the same country!!!
I am thinking that during my reading week in Feb. i might drive over and spend a week with you guys!!! Melissa is so choked that i might get to do this!! i think my whole family is. some of them are pretty jealous of my relationship with you guys but that is silly and they are getting over that lol. but ya hope all is well and the packing is going well!! great pics!!
Miss you guys SOOOOO much!!
Love Michelle
xxoo

Anonymous said...

and... those are big teeth!! haha i love it all!!
Michelle