Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Recent shots

Thought i'd better upload some pictures! My crafting blog has been getting all my attention lately! Here's Piper making a total mess out of a polystyrene block...
Here she is, posing in a cardigan I finally finished making for her. That's her toy-of-the-month, Nala (from The Lion King), bought for $2 at the Youngeburra market up north...


Piper feeding Jas while I was away somewhere. She's so helpful with Jas, on the whole. If he's crying and I'm busy for a moment, she'll go and attempt to cheer him up - what a champ!


Gord loaded Jas up with rubber duckies one night - he looks mischevious in a double-chinned kind of way!


Now he looks like a home boy, with Jesse on the couch...



Me and Ilsa (with Liam & Jasper) at Samara's birthday...


Piper and Ellen at Ilsa's birthday in the Botanical Gardens. Piper's wearing fancy clothes from cousin Michelle and her family. Couldn't get her to wear the matching hat though...


1 comment:

smiley-chelle said...

yay!!! shes finally whering the clothes!! how cute! thats super exciting.. haha like how my new word is super!! lol i didn't even notice till now!! haha so random