Friday, August 24, 2007

Piper in fight with a lawnmower

Breaking news: Piper got into a fight with a lawnmower last night - here's a photos of the carnage! We'd been talking with Piper about cutting some of the length of her hair for a while. Recently she said she'd be happy for me to cut it, as opposed to a hairdresser, and that she wanted a fringe as well. So last night, after Uncle John left, I got out the scissors and started hacking. I'd forgotten how tricky it is to get a straight line! I just launched in and then had to start thinking while I was cutting! So it's slightly shorter than I originally imagined, but the end result, in the cool calm light of day, is great, I think, even though, if you look closely, you'll see evidence of my amateur hairdressing skills! Piper likes it, and that's what counts. Or you could say she came off best with the lawnmower!

We're off to Gembrook today, so when we get back, I can post some pics of the building upstairs that my dad, Gord and Steve did last weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cool haircut Piper. You must have had it stiled at Biba.

All our love, Pippa and Poppa

Anonymous said...

Styled.. styled...

Anonymous said...

nice do piper!!!
love it! and that was an amazing conversation you 2 had!!!! had me roaring cuz i could picture it all happening!!! lol
love you
Michelle