Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week in the Life: Sunday

Well, this wraps up my Week in the Life project. I've learned that lugging my camera everywhere pays off with unusual shots (and certainly a whole lot more photos to be stored on my computer!). For now I'm glad to put the camera down and get on with packing, but I would like to do this sometime in Australia - it really helped me look at my everyday life differently, and helped me feel more creative in the small moments...

My fave jacket, and fave colours...

I seem to like snapping shots of others snapping shots. Here's Pat, Dar and Jayden.

Jasper's farewell toy, which I might steal, seeing as I like squirrels!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Are you going to pull it all together in a book of some sort?

I think the just doing it was very good for me. The book wouldn't even be necessary. But I am going to try to put it in a book .. hopefully I'll actually finish it.