Monday, December 24, 2007

Snow play

It's a busy time of year, eh. I just finished Gord's present last night, and vaguely wondered if there was a point wrapping it up if we're going to open presents tomorrow. But hey, I'm always up for the packaging! Just finished some other presents tonight too - might blog about that on my craft blog if I get around to it.

Anyway, we are going well. Settling in. There's a few more photos of the fridge, we've seen a few more friends, a few friends have been to our place. I'm getting used to the cold, to the point where, when it was only -1 to -5 during some of the days this week, I felt like it was WARM!

We had the Wiebe Christmas gathering last night - that's Anne's side of the family. Good fun. Piper loved her pet shop present from Grandma & Grandpa Wiebe. I uploaded a whole whack of photos - you can see them here.



(Here I am throwing Piper into the snowbank in our front yard.)

Piper and I were out shovelling snow today, and while I was hard at work, Gord pushed me right into the snow bank. I could hardly get myself out, it was so deep. This was payback for a bit of a snow fight that happened when we went carolling (again with the Wiebe side of the family). And then, as if he felt bad or something, he took a running leap and threw himself in as well - crazy man!

Jasper's been waking up a fair bit at night. Sometimes every two hours, which is rather tedious. So I'm feeling run down, somewhat, and yet I value the space late at night where Gord and I talk (yes, talk! well, most of the time!). It's the only space in the day we have to ourselves!

No comments: