Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jethro turns 1!

The morning of Jethro's first birthday found the family gathered around the TV watching the Men's Finals hockey game of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver: Canada vs USA. Let's just say Gord yelled so much he made the baby cry, but other than that, I think Jethro had a good birthday! (We did stuff on Sunday and the previous week with my folks, which I may blog about but I don't have a good track record at the moment!)

Jethro is a sensitive, fun, happy fellow, enjoying bum-shuffling around, but also standing holding onto things. Walking is not far away, with some help from Gramma! He cracks jokes and makes us all laugh, he loves his siblings, loves being outside. He's pretty good at not putting every darn thing in his mouth! He likes his familiar spaces. He precious.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jethro! Can't wait to meet you soon!

Gord you should have heard the shouting here!! my house mate was in Vancouver at the time and left a message on our machine with the craziness in the background!! Even here in Edmonton it was NUTS!!!
xoxo see y'all soon :D

Kelelee said...

AWWW, look how big he's getting!! and the other two too.... Show a work mate the last one of Jethro, they recon he's one of the cutest kids they've seen in a while.. I think so too but I may just be slightly biased. lol.

Bev said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jethro!! I can relate to the cheering of the BIG game that took place on Sunday...tho I didn't cry, Brenda sure made A LOT of noise.